• MET, EEET or MIC Technician’s Diploma or higher • Must have at least three (3) years working experience in a maintenance environment in a manufacturing industry • Good communication and interpersonal skills. • Must be able to work on weekends and public holidays (if required). • Or a combination of relevant training and experience will be considered
• Sound knowledge of electrical and mechanical maintenance policies and procedures • Sound knowledge of general machinery and equipment repair techniques. • Excellent time management skills. • Sound knowledge of safety policies and practices as they relate to a manufacturing plant
Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials. We are seeking a Maintenance Technician with the right combination of skills and experience, who will be responsible for carrying out predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance on machinery and equipment, in order to minimize downtime and maximize the production capacity of the company.
1. Providing electrical and mechanical repair and maintenance services for the company’s building, machinery, vehicles and all other related equipment.
2. Troubleshoot and rectify mechanical and electrical plant and equipment problems in accordance with established standards, specifications and procedures.
3. Calibrate equipment in accordance with approved specifications
4. Analyse equipment failures to determine primary/root cause.
5. Troubleshooting and correcting electrical/electronic faults on all machines and related equipment.
6. Participate in the design and modification of plant and equipment for the company’s operations.
7. Prepare maintenance reports and records in accordance with
8. Perform other related duties as required by the job function.