• Minimum of five (5) O’ Levels including Mathematics and English • Design tools like Photoshop, Coral Draw, and Illustrator. • A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar capacity.
• Ability to work unsupervised. • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Initiative and Creativity • Plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions; makes constructive suggestions; • prepares for problems or opportunities in advance; • undertakes additional responsibilities; • responds to situations as they arise with minimal supervision; creates novel solutions to problems; evaluates new technology as potential solutions to existing problems Reliability • Personally responsible; completes work in a timely, consistent manner; • Works hours necessary to complete assigned work; is regularly present and punctual; arrives prepared for work; is committed to doing the best job possible; keeps commitments.
Develop ideas that establish visual aid to the public and media
· Use the computer and animated graphics to make promotional displays packaging, and marketing brochures unique and specific to the client.
· Develop creative concepts for print publications.
· Analyze and select proper paper, ink, type, illustrations and printing techniques to be used in total production.
· Maintain liaison with clients and other staff members to communicate job specifications and ensure deadlines are met.
· Collaborate with Production Officer on development of creative concepts based on client needs.
· Prepare designs and layouts for clients.
· Prepare artwork for print media and pre-press.
· Ensure highest quality of design and creative conception.
· Participate in weekly production meetings.
· Maintain accurate record of time spend on jobs.
· Maintain artwork files.
· Complete projects as assigned by Production Officer
· Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed.
· Keep abreast of recent developments and technologies in the graphic arts field.
· Assist the production and Sales Supervisor when required.
Perform other related duties.